Linggo, Disyembre 20, 2015

KAKORNIHAN ENTRY NO.1: A day full of agendas/ A day to remember.

It was a lovely Thursday, Dec. 17, when I felt so much happiness and in line. That was a day we had so much fun with my friends/classmates as our celebration for the year. And of course, we are teens and we want that time to be memorable. And, I think if those things that happened are planned or just coincidences or what, I just thought everything happens for a reason. Further, I think that day will somehow affects for why should I be thankful a lot this Christmas.
I woke up early and get preparing the stuffs for me that I would need that day. I look for my outfit that will fit my likes. I didn't want it to be perfect, because I just wanted it to be simpler as me every day.
I ride to school with full of excitement. And as I walk down the hallway, I saw one of my teachers that I will miss through the Christmas break, and we had a small talk tackling me comparing with my brother as her former student. I don't know why but she feels so happy insulting me. Hahahahaha
The party was cool, everybody were happy and contented for the day as I saw each of everyone smiling and the others full of laughter. We enjoyed the games and all.
After the party, we decided to go to one of my classmate's house to extend the fun fact feeling and we sang there on the videoke and played many more games and chicka a lot . Haha
After the party extension, we go to mall to make 'gala', me together with Kevin and Polygon. But, after a while, two of the Polygon decided to go home for it was getting night. So, boxes remained with me and Kevin. Boxes don't have any money but we felt hungry. Then, Kevin took all the payments for the food as we ate at McDo! So thanks Kevin! Hahahaha
Without the feeling of tiredness, we decided to straight ahead to #CAINTACHRISTMASHOUSE as we planned to go there before. And we just had a walking trip.
We go home nearly at 8:00 pm, and I felt so much happiness, even when I reminiscing this Dec. 17, Thank you God for giving this extraterrestrial people to me.
#THANKYOUFORTHELOVE <3

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento