Huwebes, Setyembre 17, 2015

THANK YOU, POOOOO

Gratitude makes sense. When I was a kid, I am really not fond of saying 'thank you' for those people who helped me, specially to my Mama who had given me everything that I want to fulfill my happiness, like toys. And but not in my mind track that it always went of breaking. Then one day, a family of scavengers walking through our street and obviously looking for some collectibles saw our trash bins outside our home and went near to it with their child running and me bothered for it is very unusual, but I've found it out when he grabbed my broken toy and hold it too tightly celebrating and very happy. And me was like, "okay, whatever!". But when they are about to go I heard something that makes me feel so very special, the child shouting, "SALAMAT!" with joy on his face and still clung onto my toy. In this scenario, I realize to have value on things even they're too little because they are the one who makes a thing big. And most specially to give gratitude to someone who completed you because it may be the only thing you can give into return. So, I always now tell my Mama, "Maraming Salamat!" with full of my heart even in a joke way. :')))))))))

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento